Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What type of fruit are You?

I saw this on Annapurna's blog so I thought I'd give it a try too.

You Are a Strawberry
You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.
You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.

You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.
Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.

You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.
In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

I have to laugh because some of the things mentioned are also commonly used in horoscopes for Leos. I'm noticing a pattern here.......

Want to try it for yourself? Click here: http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeoffruitareyouquiz/

1 comment:

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

I am a pear ! How perfect. Not only did what they said about being a pear, I look like a pear, BIG hips and all.