Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekly Challenge Card

I finished another weekly challenge over on the Papertrey Ink forum. This was a sketch challenge hosted by Kimberly.

I used PTI's Sweet Blush and Dark Chocolate cardstock as well as some patterned paper from Basic Grey's Infuse line. The sentiment is from PTI's Simple Little Things set and it's stamped in Chestnut flluid chalk ink from Colorbox. I used a Fiskar's punch for my deco edge. Next I coated some chipboad flowers with glitter and layered them with some of those trusty bridal flowers from Michaels and some punched out flowers I made with my Target $1 Spot paper punch.



It feels weird, but this is my first time blogging from home--I usually do it while on the clock. Shhhhh, don't tell my boss! ;-)

I'm not sure if I'll have anything more to add for a few days so, as always, thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness - this is a bit Yummy!!! gorgeous card in beautiful colours. Lovely.

One Creative Life said...

Such a great card Mary! Lovin' the pink/brown combo!

Niki Estes said...

I love this card, Mary! The colors are so pretty!

Kevin Renz said...

Wow, what a great card. I need to get going on those challenges too!