Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fireworks and Flowers

This July 4th I decided to try to capture the beautiful fireworks display at Innsbrook on film. Now, I'm not the best photographer so I took about 75 pictures and got a few decent shots, but they don't do justice to this $100,000+ fireworks display. Many of the photos turned out blurry because I was holding the camera and trying to enjoy the show at the same time, but here are a few:













I also had to take a picture of some beautiful lilies that sprouted up in front of my parent's cabin. There are plenty of wildflowers growing all over the property, but these were right by the front steps sort of welcoming everyone.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday and I hope you enjoyed seeing these photos from my weekend.

Take Care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photos.

arlene,
Tacoma florist