Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Box

I finally used a stamp that I bought on my "Camp PTI" outing at the end of last month. It's a fun dandelion stamp with the small single seed mounted on the side of the main stamp for accents made by Memory Box. The sentiment is from PTI's Mixed Messages set.

I started with a base of Lavender Moon from PTI and added some patterned paper from Memory Box on the bottom. At the seam of the papers I used some lace and some Plum Pudding twill tape from PTI. The felt flowers are from American Crafts and I used a scrap of Spring Moss twill tape as an accent. This was a quick, but fun card with pretty purples.



Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I'll be back soon with more cards. See ya then.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous - the lace with vintagy flowers is a soothing combination!

One Creative Life said...

Oh I love this card Mary. I love how the dandelions are floating around at the top. So cute. BTW thanks for the blog add! :-)

Niki Estes said...

Gorgeous, Mary! I love the lacy and the felt flowers!

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Mary,

I love your touch of lace and of course, purples are my newest favorite colors :) I will come by more often - don't know why I haven't- I've been remiss. You have a very nice blog.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is gorgeous, Mary! I LOVE Lavender Moon. . and those flowers are beautiful!