Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally a Card (With More to Come)

I've been busy working a few cards but I can only show one of them today. The others are top secret for this month's Guest Star Stamper contest at PTI. LOL

This card is one of the weekly challenges from the Papertrey Ink forum. We had a sketch to work from, but could use any colors/theme we wanted.



I used PTI's vintage cream cardstock as my base and used a Marvy punch on some sweet blush cardstock for my oval. The rest of the paper is from Marcella's Angelica line (at Target). I used some $1 ribbon from Big Lots and some "bling" from Michael's. The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Basics set--I stamped it in Chestnut fluid chalk ink from Colorbox and edged the oval with Rouge fluid calk ink. (I admit it may be a little off, but it's not really as crooked as it looks in this photo.)

I am very happy with how my GSS cards came out and I'll be sure to post them next week. In case I don't get a chance to post again, I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for checking out my site.

Take Care.

No comments: