Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Papertrey Ink Customer Service

I know I rave about Papertrey Ink products(www.papertreyink.com), but I can't really say enough about how great their customer service is either.

In one of my previous posts (the card with the lily on it from 6-23-08) I used one of the semtiments from my Out on a Limb stamp set from PTI. When I looked at the photo, it appears as if I didn't ink it up properly because part of the "H" is missing from the word "much" in Thanks So Much. When I looked at my stamp, that part of the letter was missing--I must've damaged it previously while cleaning.

Long story short, I e-mailed customer service and today I recieved a new stamp in the mail, carefully wrapped in tissue paper, at no charge. (I promise to be more careful with this one!) When I think of how many companies would've done the same thing, my list is VERY short. I am very thankful I found such a great company.

No comments: