Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Great Find at Big Lots

I usually check out Big Lots hoping to find a great deal on craft supplies--sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I'm not so lucky. Yesterday I hit the jackpot! I found all of these McGill punches for $4 each. I've seen a few of them for $19 each in my local craft stores and have put off buying them because of the price. I must've hit them on just the right day and was able to buy them all for the price of one. (happy dance!) :-)
Of course, I have too much scheduled for the next few days so I won't even get a chance to enjoy them, but once things settle down I'm ready.

I apologize for the lack of cards posted lately, but I have been cleaning like a mad woman and getting ready for a party I'm having tonight. I'll be happy when I can finally relax.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day.

No comments: