Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another PTI Challenge

I was able to complete PTI's weekly challenge card in record time last night. I also finished up a card for their monthly GSS contest, and almost finished another one using my new Close to My Heart stamps. The only one I can post now is the weekly challenge card so here goes:

Kimberly furnished us with a fun and original sketch for this week and I borrowed a few elements from her sample as well--I kept the stars for my embellishments and also the Aqua Mist color. When I originally made this card the plain crimped kraft paper still needed a little something so I went back and added the three berries from the Out on a Limb set (same set as the sentiment). I ran the two smaller clear stars through my little Xyron machine, stuck them to some Everyday Blessings patterned paper, and cut them out with my trusty Tim Holtz scissors (Yes, I am still in love with them).

I should be able to assemle and put the finishing touches on my next card after work tonight. I have most of it completed already I just ran out of time. I used my new Close to My Heart stamps that I received yesterday. I didn't have as much time to play as I would've liked, but I think I am going to really enjoy using them.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back tomorrow with another card or two. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - love the colour choice and poor Sam, and poor you.

Deanna said...

This is Gorgeous! Poor Sam! :(