Friday, August 29, 2008

Another PTI Challenge

Last night I was able to complete another weekly challenge on the PTI forum. Lynn supplied the sketch and we were free to use any colors or stamps we wanted. I also needed to make a birthday card for my nephew so I combined the two.


I started with a base of Spring Moss cardstock and you can barely see it but I stamped some tiny bees in Spring Moss ink along the top and bottom. I used some patterned paper from DCWV's summer stack and stamps from PTI's Honey Bees set and RubberNecker stamps (Colorbox Cyan pigment ink). I used stickers for his name.

This wasn't one of my best cards as I didn't have much time to work on it, but I think the colors are bright enough that my nephew will like it. Besides I think he may be more interested in what's inside the card anyway. :-)

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great (and safe) holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

You are so right. Kids don't care about how nice their cards are, unless it has some race cars or something. Beautiful color combination!