Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quick & Easy Papertrey Ink

I ordered some fun ribbon from Ribbons and Bows Oh My! (http://ribbonandbowsohmy.com/) and I immediately had some ideas for a few quick cards with my PTI stamps.

When I saw the red/black polka dot ribbon I immediately thought of using Little Lady with it. Here was a quick card I made last night.


When I saw this yellow/black lollipop ribbon I immediately thought of Honey Bees. I used my black glaze pen for the dots and for the black parts of the larger bee. I used some Doodlebug yellow glitter for a little sparkle. The yellow ink is Lemon Tart from PTI.


I was able to make both of these cards in about 20 minutes. I can't wait to see what I can come up with when I have more time. :-)

Hopefully later this week I will have some time in my stamp room since my bf is going to be out of town for a few days. Unfortunately he's taking my camera with him so I won't be able to post any more photos until next week.

Thanks for looking. I hope you have a great rest of the day.

No comments: