Friday, June 27, 2008

Creative Space

Over on the PTI forum we've been discussing and showing our creative spaces. I did a little reorganizing and took some photos last night. While looking you have to keep in mind that this is half of a tiny bedroom that's why it looks so cramped, but I'm not complaining--I love having a dedicated space for all of my craft goodies I've been hoarding.

First up is my craft table. I have my clear stamps, ink, paper cutters, colored cardstock, and most used ribbon close at hand. The baskets in the center hold my PTI ribbon and all of my cardstock scraps.


To the right of my table is a shelf unit with my Cuttlebug, my 12x12 paper, and all sorts of odds and ends including my acrylic paints and tags/bags in baskets on top.


Next to that shelf is a drawer unit that has one drawer dedicated to adhesives and more odds and ends including my deco-edge scissors and hand held punches/Crop-A-Dile. Next to that is a messy collection of paper punches.


To the left of my table are shelves that hold all of my rubber mounted stamps, (non-PTI) ribbon, glitter, embellishments, Xyron machine, and everything else.


Here is a close up of my ribbon. It's not the best storage solution, but it works for me. I have them grouped by color and it makes it easy to pull out each box and see what I have in there.


I hope you enjoyed seeing my space. It may be small and crowded, but I'm very thankful to have a place of my own to create. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a space that is well loved and that brings you happiness just by being there. I'm glad that you are blessed to have a dedicated space to play in. Thanks for sharing.

Laurie G

Annapurna said...

You are way better organized than I am. It does look fully loaded. After tomorrow, it might burst :-)
See you tomorrow.