Monday, March 23, 2009

And we have a winner!

I had 14 entries for the contest. After entering that info into the random number generator at random.org, I have a winner of the 2nd annual Papertrey Ink limited edition anniversary set.

And the winner is #9

Ronna said...
I too just discovered PTI this year, not in time to earn the Anniversary set. I am anxiously awaiting my first order from them placed last week and will definitely be on the list for the set next year. My favorite is the Simply Stationery set, but it is so difficult to pick a favorite, there are so many great ones. I discovered you blog recently and have added it to my favorites to check daily-nice design work. Thanks for the opportunity to win this set.
March 22, 2009 9:48 AM

Congratulations Ronna! Please send me your contact information so I can get your new stamps out to you. (You can click the "email me" link in my profile to send directly to me.)

If you didn't win, be sure to check out the forum on PTI where several ladies have extra anniversary sets that they are willing to sell or trade. Here is the address: http://forum.papertreyink.com/forum/

Thank you for coming by and visiting my blog. I hope you have a great day!

No comments: