Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weekly Challenge Card

This is the 4th card that I made Saturday night. I used the sketch as this week's challenge over at the Papertrey Ink forum, and to make it a little more challenging I added that it should be a masculine card. I have no problems with flowers, bows, butterflies, etc., but when it comes to a manly card I usually have to work a little harder for ideas. Here is what I came up with.


Paper: Classic Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain (PTI)

Ink: Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Spring Rain (PTI), Tea Dye (Distress)

Stamps: Men on Life, Women of Life (PTI)

Thanks for stopping by--I hope you have a great day.


2 comments:

Deanna said...

This is gorgeous Mark, love the 2 tone sail!

Silly Skittles said...

I LOVE this card!! I always have such a hard time making a more male kind of card....mine always end up being frilly...LOL! This one is great!