Monday, October 6, 2008

Too Many October Birthdays!

Does it ever seem like everyone is having a birthday at the same time and you have no time to finish all of the cards you'd like to make? I was able to get two birthday cards completed in time this weekend, but I still have 3 more to make tonight so there should be another post coming soon.

First up is a card I made for my bf's twin sister.

Paper: Sweet Blush, Shimmer White (PTI), Basic Grey Sultry
Ink: VersaMark, Cherry Pink
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics (PTI)
Misc: $1 bin ribbon, bridal confetti flowers, pink gems



Next up is the card I made for my bf. I always find cards for men to be a challenge, but this one came together pretty quickly.

Paper: Kraft (PTI), Basic Grey Boxer
Ink: Navy, Olive Pastel
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Birthday Basics (both PTI), Sunny Dots (Hero Arts)
Misc: buttons, linen thread


I have to get to work on a few more cards later today so I hope to have more to share by tomorrow or the next day.

Thank you for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary! Love the cards! What are Bridal Confetti flowers? They look big for confetti- where did you get them??? babies~ Beth

One Creative Life said...

Love these cards Mary! I also have that hero arts stamp. Hasnt see the light of day in a while. Thanks for reminding me I will have to dig that out and play with it.