Friday, May 30, 2008

Another one of those fun blog list things....

I started on this Friday, but had to leave before I was finished so my To Do List is a few days old......

What was I doing 10 years ago? - I was single, working full time as an admin. asst. at an engineering company, and bartending at the local bowling alley a few nights a week.

Five Snacks I Enjoy: graham crackers, pretzels w/cheese, chips and salsa, popcorn, and apple slices

Five Things on My To Do List Today: Make it through the rest of my workday, buy gas for my car (uggh!), go to Hobby Lobby (haven't been in weeks), wash/change all the bedding at home, and finally get going on my weekly challenge cards for PTI.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Resign immediately! (sorry boss!) The rest TBD after a long vacation somewhere tropical.....

Five Jobs I have had: Retail sales clerk, bowling alley bartender, waitress at Italian restuarant, AA at geotechincal engineering company, now I'm the AA, executive asst., office manager, janitor, etc. all rolled into one at my tiny sales office. Most days it's me by myself, some days my boss is here too. I keep the place running.

Five of my bad habits: biting my nails/all of the skin around them, biting off the acrylic nails I wear on top of my poor bitten nails, biting the inside of my mouth (lots of biting going on here....), procrastinating, waiting until the clutter is almost unmanageable before I clean my room.

Five Places I have lived: I've lived in 7 different houses/apartments, but they're all in Missouri. (St. Louis, St. Charles, O'Fallon)

Six random things: I live in the midwest but am deathly afraid of sharks, I got my kitty cat (11.5 yrs old) from a shelter when she was 5 yrs old--she had been abused previously, I didn't learn to drive until I was 19, I didn't learn how to ride a bike (sans training wheels) until I was 13, I still don't know how to swim, I can't sleep for more than 4 hrs at a time.

I hope you enjoy reading my answers and please feel free to play along on your own blog too.

No comments: