Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy Week

I've had a busy week without much time for crafting, but after all of the discussion about Copic markers over on the Papertrey forum I decided to get some more practice with mine. I used PTI's Sweet Blush cardstock, twill tape, and ink for the sentiment (from Year Round Puns). I also embossed some Lemon Tart cardstock with Swiss Dots with my Cuttlebug.

The main stamp is from Great Impressions and I colored it with my Copics--I stamped the image in Smokey Gray VersaMark ink. I really like the look of the gray as opposed to black with pastel colors.



I colored a boy version too, but didn't have time to assemble the rest of the card yet.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your coloring... lol
Hugs,
em

anya said...

Mary, these are great! Your coloring really is wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)

Donelda said...

these are beautiul!! I love them :-)

Nicole said...

how precious! :D