Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stained Glass

Inspired by Anya from PTI's wonderful blog contest for her extra anniversary set I decided to make my first attempt at stamping on acetate to achieve a stained glass effect. I used Stazon ink and colored with markers. I think I need to practice a little more, but for a first attempt I'm pretty happy with it.

It's a little hard to see from the photo, but I used Spring Moss ink and cardstock to make a sort of watermark design with some stamped flowers as well.

Photobucket

*Update* I won! I won! :-) http://aschoss.blogspot.com/2008/04/we-have-winner.html

I know I've mentioned how much I love the PTI colors, but I just realized this morning that the last time I had my nails done I picked a color awfully close to Berry Sorbet. I think I'm borderline obsessed. :-)

Photobucket

No comments: