Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Embossing Folders

I got my new Cuttlebug embossing folders yesterday and had to play. I made this card using the stylized flowers folder on Sweet Blush cardstock from PTI. I used my copic markers to accent some of the flowers and then added fruit punch stickles to a little sparkle. I wish the camera had picked up more of the sparkle.

Photobucket

The second card I started this weekend, but then had a mental block and couldn't finish--it just needed something. I decided to add some color to the edges of the white cardstock and two little corner accents from PTI's Boxes, Bags & Tags set (love that set!).

The bird stamp is from Inkadinkado's Birds Galore clear stamp set--a must have if you like birds as much as I do.

Photobucket

I've been using a lot of PTI pink colors, but today they released their new yellow/orange colors so I'm sure you'll be seeing them pretty soon too.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mary,

What company makes that bird stamp? It's adorable. I like how you colored a portion of the cuttlebug embossed image - I'll have to try that!

Amy