Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still Fighting

Every time I think it's hopeless she surprises me again. Our little Lucy is definitely a fighter. The most important part to me is that she doesn't seem to be in any pain--if that changes we're going to have to make that hard decision, but so far she is getting around well and eating/drinking on her own.

She even jumped up to help me make some Father's Day cards tonight although this time she didn't try to eat them. LOL





Here's the card she "helped" me make for my Dad:

I'm not really sure what's going to happen, but I've been making sure to give Lucy lots of kisses and treats. I want her to be able to relax and be as comfortable as possible. We're still taking it day by day and as long as she keeps fighting I'm going to do whatever I can for her.

1 comment:

sharon d said...

I'm so sorry to hear your sweet little kitty is sick, but I'm glad to hear she seems to be getting a little better. Maybe the antibiotics will do the trick for her.

I know how it is to love a little kitty--they are such good little friends and bring so much joy. Here's hoping she gets entirely better.