Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are you ready

for the St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop with Waltzingmouse Stamps?

I can officially say that I am. I have my card made and my blog post saved, just waiting for the go-ahead on the 17th.

Usually I have every intention of joining in on blog hops, but somewhere along the way I run out of time and ideas and have to bow out--not so this time. Claire has generously supplied some digital images that make it easy to join in even if you don't have any of her stamps. As soon as I saw them I had ideas brewing and my card came together pretty quickly last night.

The more the merrier! If you would like to join in, visit Waltzingmouse stamps or Claire's blog (both are listed on my side bar) to get the rest of details and the free digital stamps.

I hope to see you on the 17th! :-)

No comments: