Friday, January 8, 2010

Has it really been 2 months?

I just realized that it's been 2 months since my last blog post. I guess with the Holidays and everything else time has just slipped away. Hopefully that is going to change. Part of my resolutions for the New Year is to get back into creating more regularly, and last night I made a card for the first time in months. It felt good and it came together rather quickly (to my surprise).

I don't have a photo yet, but I think I may enter it into Papertrey Ink's monthly GSS contest. I'm hoping this weekend to make a few other entries as well. I haven't entered in almost a year, but I think I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

Since I don't have a card, I'll leave you with some new pics of our kitties. They are doing MUCH better and seem to be very healthy and happy now.

Bonnie has such a sweet and innocent face. She's really starting to get more of a personality compared to when we first got her.



Clyde has had a more "in your face" approach since day one, but deep down he's a big softie. Don't you just want to pet that belly? LOL (Notice the size of his paws--he's only 6 months old, but I think he's going to be a BIG boy once he grows into them.)


No comments: