Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another day, another card

I made a quick wedding card tonight for my fiance's cousin who is getting married on Saturday. I used PTI's shimmer white paper with some black accent pieces and a little bling. (I know it looks pretty silver in the photo, but I don't have very good light right now.)



I think the swirl pattern from the Cuttlebug embossing folder coordinates very well with the wrapping paper I used.



I'm glad I had a little more time in my craft room tonight, even if it was quick. I had a very busy, but productive night after work. I got a tan, got my nails done, got 7 inches cut off of my hair, wrapped two wedding gifts, and made a card. Now I'm going to get ready to hit the hay--We've got a long weekend ahead of us.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love how well the embossing folder coordinates with the wrapping paper (I have that paper and used it for some Christmas gifts last December!!)! Very classy elegant card! :> You sound mighty busy, but I'm glad you found time to play creatively Twice this week! :>