Monday, December 22, 2008

Nothing Crafty Today

I haven't really finished anything new in the craft department so instead I thought I'd give you some fluff filler--fluffy kitties, that is. :-)

First up is my Sadie. She's 12 yrs old now, but I got her from a shelter when she was 5. She's definitely a handful, but she can be so sweet sometimes that it makes it all worth it. (She's very hard to photograph so this is the best I could get.)

Next up is our new addition to the family, Lucy, that I introduced a little while back. She's about 8 months old now and we got her from a shelter 2 months ago. She's the cutest little ball of fuzz who loves to snuggle, play, and has made it her mission in life to make her older sister Sadie like her. I have to admit that after only 2 months there is A LOT less hissing and growling going on so maybe there is some hope. How could you NOT like her?

I hope to be back to my regularly scheduled craftiness soon, but until then I hope you enjoyed my "fluff" photos instead. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a warm, snuggly day. (It's only 4 degrees in St. Louis right now, with a high today under 20. Brrrr!)

No comments: