This week I've been working on bows for the church pews and have not been happy with the results. I think that if I had bought wired ribbon it would've been different, but since I already have 100 yards of the non-wired kind I'm making do with what I have.
Tonight I finally decided on my final bow design. I was trying to make them with flowers and I think it just got too busy--I decided to simplify and am happy with my results. I only got 3 of them made before I got distracted by the Cardinals vs. Brewers game, but it's a start.
I think they're going to look very nice--not too obnoxious. I have to thank Joe for buying me the Bowdabra last weekend when we went to Michaels. It really comes in handy for holding the ribbon in place.
In other more exciting news, I got a call Monday that my wedding dress was in--that was 2 1/2 weeks earlier than expected. I went up and tried it on and am VERY happy. The dress is going to be perfect--I can't wait to see it once it's altered for me. My first fitting is scheduled for next month.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to keep updating as I get things accomplished. Have a good one.