Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Look! I made a card

It's not my best work, but I completed a weekly challenge card from the PTI forum. It was a challenge from 2 weeks ago, but it was the first time I've been in my craft room in weeks.

It was an inspiration challenge and we were given this photo:



For my card I came up with this.



It was nice to be back in my craft room, even if it was short lived. I miss having time to be creative.

I did make this card a few weeks back for a wedding shower. The photo is not good, but there is glitter on the light pink flowers to add a little sparkle. The color scheme was inspired by the happy couple's wedding colors.


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary - your cards are beautiful and your ring is just WOW!! I wish you good health to wear it! (that's what we say over here.)