Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I did it!

I finally took the plunge and bought my first ever set of Nestabilities. My local Hobby Lobby has started carrying them and I was able to use my 40% off coupon. I got the large scalloped squares for $14.99. They even had the tan embossing mats too. I was only able to try one square before I had to make dinner last night, but I think I'm in love. :-)

I can't wait to get more shapes and sizes. I see many trips to HL with 40% off coupons in my future. LOL

I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving and gets to spend quality time with their family and friends.

Take care.

2 comments:

One Creative Life said...

I LOVE that Hobby Lobby is carring them now. Especially with that 40%coupon. I just bought another set today *wink* You will love them! :)

Jen Caputo said...

You are going to love them! My local stores didn't have them so I had to keep ordering them on-line. I think I'm full now though :) Piece by piece... hehe